Kale is so good for you and I find these a great alternative to potato crisps (chips).
Cheesy Kale Crisps
Recipe type: Snack, Lunch
- washed kale
- olive or rapeseed oil
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast (you can buy this in a health food store and it helps to add a cheesy flavour) black pepper
- small grating of Parmesan
- Take some washed kale, chopped into bite sized pieces, with the large stalks removed
- Drizzle with olive or rapeseed oil. Add 2 tsp nutritional yeast (you can buy this in a health food store and it helps to add a cheesy flavour) some black pepper and a small grating of Parmesan
- Mix well and lay out in a single layer on a baking tray. Bake at 160C until the kale has dried out and becomes crispy. This will take around 10 mins. Enjoy!
- Since making this the first time I've found it also works quite well under a medium grill for a few mins. Just don't burn them as they turn quickly!