Not perfect but a healthier alternative. Enjoy!
Baked Camembert Cheese
Recipe type: Lunch, starter, dip
- 1 whole camembert
- a drizzle of white wine (optional)
- half a garlic clove
- Preheat your oven to 200 C or 400F. Take a whole Camembert cheese
- unwrap it
- You can bake it with nothing added or just put the flavour on the top. Optional step but I like to cut it in half to get the flavour inside
- Rub the Camembert with the cut side of half a clove of garlic. If you like lots of garlic you can put thin slices in.
- Sprinkle over your choice of herb. My favourite with Camembert is thyme
- Add a drizzle of white wine (optional so I only do this if I have a bottle open)
- Put the cheese back together and in the box. If your box is made of plastic or cardboard out it in an oven proof dish instead. Bake it in the preheated oven for 10 mins or until the centre is melty
- Take your choice of food to dip into it. Crusty bread is good but to make it slightly healthier I used little gem lettuce
- And slices of apple.
- Dunk them in and enjoy
Serving size: 2-4