I make this healthier by serving it with steamed greens rather than rice.
Thai Green Curry
- 1 red or green chilli
- aubergine (eggplant)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 3 torn kaffir lime leaves
- ¼ of a chicken stock
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 tbsps of green thai curry paste (you can either buy it or find good recipes on the internet to make your own)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- thai basil leaves
- Get ingredients ready. Slice a red or green chilli, slice some beans, carrot and aubergine (eggplant), slice two chicken breasts. About 3 torn kaffir lime leaves and ¼ of a chicken stock cube
- Put one can of coconut milk and 2 tbsps of green thai curry paste (you can either buy it or find good recipes on the internet to make your own) in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for about 2 mins.
- Add the chicken and carrot and simmer for another 2 mins
- Add the aubergine and chilli
- Add the stock cube, beans and kaffir lime leaves along with 1 tsp fish sauce and 1 tsp soy sauce. Simmer until the chicken is cooked and serve immediately.
- Serve topped with torn thai basil leaves (you can also stir a few through if you like)