In the second interview at The School of Balance this month Dr Jillian Sarno Teta talks about digestive health. I was very fortunate to secure a session in Dr Jillian’s busy schedule so I’m pleased to be able to share this with you and hope you enjoy.
Dr Jillian is a medically trained Naturopathic Doctor who specialises in complementary digestive and autoimmune care and is the author of Natural Solutions for Digestive Health. More information on Dr Jillian and great advice can be found on her website Fix Your Digestion
We talk about:
– How to improve your digestive health
– When you should seek assistance from your doctor and this article Dr Jillian recently wrote about Leaky Gut
– The best way to get a sceptical doctor to help rather than brush over your problem
– What IBS is (or rather isn’t) and how best to address it
– The little known information about the impact your brain may be having on your gut
– Dr Jillian’s new book Natural Solutions for Digestive Health
You can find the interview here or below
I’d love to hear your experiences with digestive health, sceptical doctors and if complementary medicines have ever helped you. Let me know below or via email.
You might also be interested in: