This is great for dessert when you are trying to be healthy but want something after dinner.
Foil Baked Oranges
Recipe type: Dessert, Snack
- 1 orange in half
- Your choice of spices (I used cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger)
- Cut an orange in half. I baked it with the skin on which did give a slightly marmalade like bitter flavour from the pith. I might try with the skin off next time
- Sprinkle the cut side with your choice of spices. I used cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger
- Stud the outside with cloves if you are leaving the skin on. Wrap the orange in foil and bake in the oven at 180C until soft. Approx 30 mins
- Enjoy! If you want any extra sweetness drizzle with your favourite natural sweetener.
Serving size: 1